- hot lunches
- free computer and internet use
- enhance wellness
- walking for fun & fitness
- dental care
- foot care
- tax preparation
- low vision
- transitions & diabetes support groups
- arts and crafts
- South Seattle Community College classes
- AARP Defensive Driving
- Belgian Waffles with Sausage Dinners
- Just for the Health of it Fair
- Dance Time with Lauren Petrie
All our programs, services, events and classes are available to members and non-members; to seniors and non-seniors.
Important Note: Although all activities are offered in a warm, inviting atmosphere, the center does not provide respite, adult daycare, and/or services that would normally be provided by a trained attendant, nurse, or personal caregiver (i.e., incontinence, inability to use the restroom facilities by one's self, or preventing a participant from leaving the grounds of the center). In addition, the provision of any personal care by staff for a participant is beyond our capability and cannot be expected.
Visit our Calendar of Events page
for dates, times and registration information.